Widely used in non-metallic minerals (Mohs hardness < 5), chemical, inorganic salts, pharmaceuticals, food, pigments, dyes, pesticides, battery materials, minerals, refractory materials and other industries.
The Mikro ACM Air Classifying Mill is an air swept mechanical impact mill designed to grind a wide range of materials down to D97 < 20 µm. Its durability, reliability, and precision are what make it one of the most popular industrial workhorses on the market.
- Grinds and Classifies down to D97 < 20 µm
- Designed for Chemical, Food, Pharmaceutical and Mineral materials
- Processing capacities range from 0.5 lb/hr to several tons per hour
- Excellent top size control while producing a narrow particle size distributions
- PSR Pressure shock resistant models available
- Can operate with heated air for flash drying
- Available in steel, stainless steel, specialty alloys with and titanium components
- Wear protection options include AR steel, stellite, tungsten carbide, ceramics and wear protective coatings